CameUp Canadian & The Jump Off
Keep Warm Keep Informed
Benefit Interview Series (Hamilton East)
WITH FEATURED ARTISTS:
We are asking the public to bring a non perishable food item, and or old winter jacket donation to receive a free autograph of their featured artist, who is getting Interviewed All proceeds raised will be donated to Salvation Army.
We will also be hosting the “Canada’s Hottest 16″ contest. Where anybody can enter for a chance to win a prize pack for the hottest 16 bars accapella, two prize packs. 1 for under 16, and 1 for over 16 years of age.
Dates & Locations
Hamilton East ( Kenilworth & Barton )
Prize Pack For each winner to be announced New Years Eve:
– Spot on The Jump Off Theme Song & Annual Mixtape.
– 1 Month Promo online @ UrbanCanada.net
– 1 Free Beat From Hamilton Producer Of The Year.
– Feature Of Month Article @ CameUp Canadian.
– 2High Media Feature on Radio & TV, Feature Fridays.
– Photo Shoot: Including 10 Pictures Each, 3 of Which will have Graphics Added.
– CD Package: Collection of Canadian urban artists CDs.
Sponsors Include: helped provide artists, prizes and logistical support :